Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can anyone tell me how to twist for african american hair. I have seen some people use hair gel like

Ampro gel in the black jar. I have been looking it up and see other people using locing products. His hair is short so i wanted to know how to twist them more so than "loc" them.



Can anyone tell me how to twist for african american hair. I have seen some people use hair gel like the?

I wouldn't suggest that hard brown gel because it can dry the hair out. The gel that I would suggest is aloe vera gel the kind in the plastic bottle. Most people use it for sun burned skin but it is also great for the hair. As for the twisting I suggest go to youtube.com and look around in there. This site has so many people on there that has had natural hair for years and there are so many instructional videos on there to tell you how to create natural hair styles. Hopes this helps. Peace.



One Luv,



Naturalosity

No comments:

Post a Comment