Saturday, August 1, 2009

Need good hair gel/paste...for a guy?

Right now, i'm usin some hairgel thats supposed to keep my hair in one place for the whole day. Well, it does that for msot of the day. But, here are the cons. It makes my hair really crunchy, and super shiny. Is there anything (not too expensive) out there that I can use to keep my hair in one place the whole day, no shine or crunchiness, and possibly so that it looks well, basically u know how u wake up with bed hed, and no matter what u do, it won't go down/away, that type. So, i could run my fingers through it, and it would stay up. And it doesn't necessarily have to be gel. I read somewhere that theres paste and what not. SO anything pretty much. Thnx



P.S: my hair is medium length



Need good hair gel/paste...for a guy?

Yeah, try hair clay, or molding putty instead of gel. It has a decent hold, but you can remold it anytime you want, since it doesn't dry up like gel.



Need good hair gel/paste...for a guy?

:)



i have the perfect product for you, use loreal's out of bed fibre putty, its amazing, its not shiny or greasy and has a decent hold (sometimes a little hairpray helps, but not always nessacary) ots amazing, if you blowdry it in, then a apply a little more when its dry, it will last for quite a while



Need good hair gel/paste...for a guy?

Rock-Hard Gel. Number one seller in Australia.. Really works. Look on ebay or sumthin if your not in Australia.



Need good hair gel/paste...for a guy?

I use the American Crew Pomade, specifically the "Tea Tree" Pomade.... Its a little on the pricey side (bout $15 for 3.5 oz) but well worth it. You wont get any crunch or shine and your hair will stay all day long.... and your girl wont get a handful of nasty if she runs her fingers through your hair



PS- They make a variety of pomades of differing viscosity so, whatever your hair type, they'll have something that provides just the amount of hold you're looking for....



Wow, thats the gayest sentence I have ever written!



Need good hair gel/paste...for a guy?

Wax does this for me, I'm not a guy but I have short hair in the back that I spike out and it keeps it there better than wax. What I do is use super spiker glue *which keeps hair in place* and then I spray it with texturizer. It gives it that extra hold but doesn't make it feel so rough.



Need good hair gel/paste...for a guy?

try out Gatsby. it's a great japanese brand. my friends, brother and even my dad uses it! they've got a wide range and loads to choose from. they're reasonably priced and can last for quite a while.



1. water gloss series - soft



http://www.gatsby.com.my/movingrubber.as...



2. styling wax series - long keep wax spray



http://www.gatsby.com.my/productcat_hs_w...



3. styling wax series - mat type



http://www.gatsby.com.my/productcat_hs_w...



4. styling wax series - hand %26amp; keep type



http://www.gatsby.com.my/productcat_hs_w...



5. moving rubber series - grudge mat



http://www.gatsby.com.my/productcat_hs_m...



6. moving rubber series - spiky edge



http://www.gatsby.com.my/productcat_hs_s...

No comments:

Post a Comment