Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Gel! PLEASE HELP!?

Can anybody tell me what is the best hair gel for guys and were can i get it. Ive been told american crew but i don't know if thats right.



Hair Gel! PLEASE HELP!?

Crew is good, but it's pretty expensive.



I like Got2B Playful Creme Pomeade. I don't know if it's specifically for men, but I like it. It's a white cream in a round container. It's not an actual gel, so you don't end up with that wet, greaseball look.



Hair Gel! PLEASE HELP!?

L'oreal have fabulous ranges of hair gels. And Garnier as well. They should be easy to get from any superstores.



Hair Gel! PLEASE HELP!?

If you want hair to stay in place but not look yucky. At fantastic sam they sell a gell in a blue bottle. Don't remember what it's called but with the size of a nickle it can do what a whole bottle of another brand does.



Hair Gel! PLEASE HELP!?

My brother uses American Crew and it works well with his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment