Saturday, August 1, 2009

Oily free hair gel? Acne...?

Hi, recently I had heard that hair gels is a irratant to acne... especially along the hairline. Unfortunatelly, I can't choose what is more important... my hair.. or my face... so I was wondering if anyone knew of any hair gels that don't have oil in them that will make the acne worse.



Oily free hair gel? Acne...?

I have been using hair gel for like 3 years! and i have NO acne at all. I don't think you can get acne from hair gel, unless you are using it on your face, maybe you should try a salon.



Oily free hair gel? Acne...?

Buy oils and shampoos for oily hair...it will have less oils in them



Good luck



Oily free hair gel? Acne...?

good question. i don't know of any hair gels that don't have any oil, but keep looking maybe you'll find something.



Oily free hair gel? Acne...?

the garnier (spelling??) works well for me.



Oily free hair gel? Acne...?

Don't know about hair jel creating an acne problem. I have oily skin. I have a habbit of rubbing my forhead with my had and the dirty and oil causes problems. For your hair, start using moose. It'll work just as good I'm sure.

1 comment:

  1. Hair gel definitely makes your acne worse!!!! Just by having extra oil near your face will contribute! There is a great new hair care line that TREATS and PREVENTS acne. It is amazing how good it works. It's not oil free but they use oils that fight bacteria that cause acne. It is available at KairosClear.com.
    They have a soft hold and spiking gel!
    You'll love it! I do. I heard about it from my dermatologist!

    ReplyDelete