Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How do I make hair gel/wax last longer?

whenever I leave the house, my hair is perfects(scruffy/messy hair), but when I come back, I find it's gone back totally flat! i've tried lots of different gels and waxes(most of them claimed to be long lasting!), but nothing seems to work!



How do I make hair gel/wax last longer?

Try Paul Mitchell or TIGI (Bead Head) products. They last me all day and I swear by them.



How do I make hair gel/wax last longer?

dont put it on when your hair is dry dampen it abit then put gel on and as your hair drys the gel will dry in to your hair! thats what my brother does seems to work!



How do I make hair gel/wax last longer?

Use Redken Rough Paste is works wonders - you put it in dry hair though- I use it at the salon all of the time, love it love it love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



How do I make hair gel/wax last longer?

I would suggest BedHead products. They seem to work wonders for everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment