Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How to use brylcream(hair setting gel)?

Many of my friends suffer serious hair loss coz they used brylcream( hair setting GEL similar to the SET-WET). I think that they did not know the proper method of using it.b'coz i've seen many fellows (mainly in foreign countries) with spike hair which is not possible without GEL. i need to know how to use it properly and avoid hair loss.ie should i use it on wet hair or dry hair? please let me know. thanx.



How to use brylcream(hair setting gel)?

avoid the creams on ur hair .only use them on emergencies



beleive it



well u apply it on wet hair if u really want to apply.........



How to use brylcream(hair setting gel)?

I didn't know they still made brylcream! my dad used it when I was a really little kid, greasers put it in their hair to slick it back, if you want spike hair you have to use aquanet hair spray, a lot of it



How to use brylcream(hair setting gel)?

A little dab will do ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment