Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What products make your hair dry? Gel, mousse, spray?

I know some products damage your hair, like when you colour it, when you use the drier often, the iron, etc. But what products also dry your hair? Do gel, mousse and spray damage it?



My stylist told me Gel does, but mousse doesn't. I'm confused because it was the other way around.



I really do appreciate all answers, but I'd also like an experienced opinion, someone who knows this stuff, like a hair stylist-- not that I distrust mine, but a second opinion is always good.



Thanks!



What products make your hair dry? Gel, mousse, spray?

hey chick ,i am an hairdresser and i always advise my clients not to use gel or moose as they do dry your hair.i always tell them to use a serume or a balm or a little wax these are the best things to use i have my own salon and these products are my essencial items what i use all day on my clients i use a little hairspray on my finished style. good luck x



What products make your hair dry? Gel, mousse, spray?

things with alchal as the first ingredient

No comments:

Post a Comment