Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Serum,gel,hair gloss,hair potions,spray,mousse!?

well i'm really confused with so many hair products.i'd like to know which is used for what?



serum,gel,hair gloss,hair potions,spray,mousse!



which one is for styling and for what kind of hair!



do we need to use a conditioner if we use serum?



i have normal hair and do not need a conditioner(my hair becomes oily if i use).i only use nyle shampoo.my hair is ok but limp in the front.what do i use to style my hair.



please help.



Serum,gel,hair gloss,hair potions,spray,mousse!?

i would always use a little conditioner just on the ends-



The world of gals



SERUM- smooths fly aways



GEL- wouldn't recommend unless you a teenage boy or taming curls



HAIR GLOSS- My favourite product- basically adds shine to your hair but use lightly as it can make hair oily the next day



( I wash every second day to keep my natural oils up)



HAIR POTIONS- not really sure what they are



MOUSSE- Is soo Eighties, there are so many products that will have the same effect with out that crunchy-ness *(spray wax)



SPRAY WAX- great for really straight hair. As you shake your hair lightly spray and it catches the ends for a funky look



Serum,gel,hair gloss,hair potions,spray,mousse!?

mouse will add volume if you use it at the scalp first -- no you dont need conditioner



Serum,gel,hair gloss,hair potions,spray,mousse!?

If you don't use conditioner because your hair gets oily, you may not even need to worry about many of these products. I would probably use a gel to style the front of your hair, if I were you. As far as the serums and glosses go, they will weigh your hair down too much. Dry or normal hair will respond better to those products. I think so many of these different products are just money makers. Also, the expensive products rarely seem to work better on my hair than the less expensive stuff. Despite what the ads say, my hair is still the same texture it was BEFORE I used their products.



Serum,gel,hair gloss,hair potions,spray,mousse!?

well hairspray and gel make ur hair hard if u want that to happen........



Serum,gel,hair gloss,hair potions,spray,mousse!?

If what you're wanting is body, try getting some Big Sexy Hair Blow Dryer Volumizing Gel and putting a bit through your wet hair before blow drying. Either blow dry with head upside down or with a round brush for volume. Afterwards, I use W8less Hair Spray. I now have lots of volume where before it was totally flat.



Serum,gel,hair gloss,hair potions,spray,mousse!?

I dont know why people go after these chemical stuffs %26amp; waste their money.Also they dont bother about the side effects as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment