Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What's the best hair Gel for men?

"American Crew" or "Consort" ? And do all Hair Gels come with a fragrance?



What's the best hair Gel for men?

Like I would know.



What's the best hair Gel for men?

Try Protek Vigorol from Walmart. The clear gel.



What's the best hair Gel for men?

dont use gel, it makes u bald if u use it to much. just let ur hair let be what it is, dont change it, is like michael jackson changing his skin color. lol idk



What's the best hair Gel for men?

whatever it was that Cameron Diaz used in SOMETHING ABOUT MARY.. I think it was called Sperminator gel... lol.. it has a musky scent..



What's the best hair Gel for men?

I just use a gel that will keep my hair solid, after I get it into the style that I want.



What's the best hair Gel for men?

prolly american crew but got 2 be is good to i love the smell

No comments:

Post a Comment