Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair gel/wax/putty?

Hello I want to style my hair but don't know how. I usually have my hair done at browns. My hair is short - really short and I just want to add a little touch to it. What should I use - gel, wax, putty or something else. Can you please give me a site where I can find tips and help and suggestions for hair styles ( with pictures preferably ) because every time I go to the supermarket and I look at the hair products I understand no more than a monkey does when looking at a computer.



Hair gel/wax/putty?

it depends what you want to do with it,



use gel if you want to spike out short layers etc. i.e to MAKE ur style



use wax/putty to finish ur style and keep it in place



Hair gel/wax/putty?

I like "Threads." Paul Mitchell. It is a texturizer that does not



make your hair like gluey spikes, but gives it definition. You can spike it if you want, but if not it allows you to "sculpt" the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment