Sunday, July 26, 2009

What is that? Is that....hair gel?

We all know the famous 'hair gel' scene from "There's Something About Mary".



If someone you were going out on a date with had, let's say, a piece of fuzz in their hair or a small booger hanging from their nose...would you point it out? Or save them embarrassment and just try not to look?



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

I'd use my phone camera and take a picture. Then show my friends the next day.



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

I have some "Hair Gel" to give you.



Want to help me get it out?



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

You must say something...its far worse to get home and see whats been hanging around all night....



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

Tell them. Better they know and sort it out rather than realise what everyone has been staring at all evening when they look in the mirror at home



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

My dear,I will tell the person in a more cool and friendly way I could.Good luck!



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

Depends on the guy, If i decided to point it out I would do it jokingly



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

If it was my girlfriend I would point it out, but one of my mates. They will have to suffer the embarrassment.



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

I'd tell them. I think if you didn't say anything all night and then they looked in a mirror and saw it, they'd be even more embarassed. Besides if that were me, I'd want them to say soemthing.



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

I don't think I would point it out. For both our sake.



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

I tell them I wouldnt want to walk around with a booger that is gross being honset is best



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

no....you just fake an emergancy call.......and go home



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

I'd tell them about it without making a big deal out of it... in a humorous way... if they have "ANY" sense of humor, they will get the Idea and not get embarrassed.. if they don't .. then they have no sense of humor at all, and I'd rather not go out with them on a second date :)



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

I would get a kleenex and tell them to use it !



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

Point it out but not in an embarrassing way. I know I would appreciate it if I had that problem.



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

Asking yourself, "What would I want someone to do to me, if it were me in the embarrassing situation." Your response to that could help you decide what you might do. Also, if it were some fuzz, I would more readily mention it to my partner than if it were something gross like the bugger.



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

i don't know.. maybe if we gonna kiss and he's got asomething hangin from his nose i'll tell him, but i don't wanna embarass him



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

I'd take the fuzz off myself, that could happen anytime. But the booger means they don't look in the mirror often enough to check out things like that. I'd go to the bathroom, and out the back door.



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

I think that it's best to tell them. You would want someone to say something to you if the sitco was flipped. I think that it would be more embarrassing to look in the mirror later and wonder how long it's been there.



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

Id want to know,so I would say we got someing here andpoint to it.



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

It's weird how you can be subtle and not embarrass anybody. For example my friend had a bogey hanging from her nose. I would wipe my nose two or three times and she automatically did it also. On the third try, she got it off, whew, lol.



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

I would attempt to tactfully let them know. I would rather they be a little embarassed with just me as opposed to think that a multitude of people had seen it and I had not said anything I do think that would be worse.



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

Before I would have time to think about it... My mouth would blurt out "What's that hanging from your...?"



What is that? Is that....hair gel?

lol. this happened to me last night. was out with my guy at a mexican restaurant, and he had sour cream in his goatee. didn't tell him about it, though. just waited to see how long it took him to realize it was there. (not long at all)

No comments:

Post a Comment