Monday, July 27, 2009

I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

I've looked everywhere (I think) but all I see is shampoo, conditioner and detangler. Is hair gel not made for babies?



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

Why would you do that to a baby? It's going to make a mess!



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

I think it's safe to assume that no, it's not made for babies...your baby is 1...you may find hypoallergenic adult stuff, your best bet if you insist on doing that to your baby



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

not sure why you would want to put hair gel in a one year olds hair, but they do not make a specific brand for babies, so use an adults hair gel but use it sparingly.



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

Go to the beuty suppliy store



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

Why would you want gel for a 1 year old????????



Either get it cut so it lays the way you want, maybe try the detangling/kids manage spray. I am thinking the last thing a baby needs is styling products!



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

I find it highly unlikely that would be made for babies. I think that if Johnson and Johnson did make that product the general public would consider it to be extremely vain.



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

Please, please do not put hair gel in your baby's hair. If he wants to look like a douche, let him choose.



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

Why the hell would you want hair gel for a baby? That's sick.



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

hair gel might be too strong for babies, i would say just use baby jelly or baby oil for now till your baby is old enough to use hair gel



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

Why in the world do you want to gel your kids hair? If your so dead set on it then get some regular gel, check if it's poisonesssss, if it is, it doesn't matter unless the kid chops off his hair and sucks on it. So keep the scissors out of his reach! GOT IT? Good!! Best of luck.



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

IVE NEVER SEEN HAIR GEL MADE FOR BABYS EVERYONE I KNOW JUST USES A LITTLE HAIR GEL FOR ADULTS THERES LIKE ONLY ONE FORMULA FOR FAIR GEL SO ITS ALL THE SAME. Y WOULD U WANNA PUT HAIR GEL IN A BABYS HAIR ANYWAYS IT RUINES THERE HAIR MAKES IT ALL BRITEL AND STUFF



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

I have never seen styling gel for a baby. You don't need to be spiking or flattening your baby's hair. Plus babies like putting their hands all over and if your baby sticks his hand in that and then sticks it in his mouth like most babies he will get sick.



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

http://www.duematernity.com/prkihagel.ht... Propoline Kids Hair Gel



or contact an avon seller or try ebay for Avon Kids Hair Gel



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

Yes. We have been using Kid Solutions spikey gel. You get it at Great Clips hair salons (it's their store brand) and is made specifically for kid. My little boy's hair is still soft and baby fine at age 5 and this is made specifically to hold style in little kids' hair. Try it. It's $5.95 and lasts forever. We use it almost daily and have had the same tube for at least 6 months.



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

My son is 4 months old and was born with tons of hair!!! I use Johnsons and Johnsons baby oil gel...it works just the same but its safe for babies! Other then that they dont make gel like the kind adults use for babies



I can't find hair gel for my 1 year old. Help??

EBAY HAS IT I BOUGHT SUM FOR MY NEFUEW

No comments:

Post a Comment