Monday, July 27, 2009

How to scrunch long,curly/wavy hair? And a gel that defines the curls without making it hard, sticky

Please help me, i have a party tomorrow and i have no idea how to wear my hair! and please suggest some good curling hair gel!!!!!!!!!



How to scrunch long,curly/wavy hair? And a gel that defines the curls without making it hard, sticky,or stiff?

Try Garnier Fructis Curl %26amp; Shine. Perfect for scrunching hair to create beautiful waves and curls.



How to scrunch long,curly/wavy hair? And a gel that defines the curls without making it hard, sticky,or stiff?

i have long curly hair down to my butt and the way that i shape it is when i go to bed i braid it and take it out in the morning, this gives you nice waves that are not frizzy !



leave in conditioner helps too !



How to scrunch long,curly/wavy hair? And a gel that defines the curls without making it hard, sticky,or stiff?

I've never found a gel that didn't make my hair feel sticky and hard. Have you ever thought of running mousse through it. It dries nicer yet still contains the mane.



How to scrunch long,curly/wavy hair? And a gel that defines the curls without making it hard, sticky,or stiff?

When you get out of the shower, put your hair in a towel and let it dry for about 20 minutes. Then, if you're prone to frizz, comb a dollop of Frizz Ease through your hair. Get thee some Herbal Essences Totally Twisted gel and comb a bit through your hair, focusing on the length, not the scalp, otherwise it will look oily or wet. When the weather is hot, at this point I'd just gather my hair up in a messy claw clip and then when it's dry, I take it down and voila, curls! Since it's Winter now, I tend to add some Herbal Essences Totally Twisted mousse, flip my head over, and work the mousse through. You can scrunch by just making that scrunching motion with your hands, and blowdry by flipping your head every which way for maximum volume. That's what I do and my hair is lookin' pretty dang good!

No comments:

Post a Comment