Wednesday, July 29, 2009

LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

I generally use hair gel when i go out as i like my hair to look wet %26amp; styled, but was wondering whether it appeals to the opposite sex or looks dirty and greasy? x



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

Sexy in moderation.



Oily and gross in excess.



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

Looks greasy... ._.



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

u can use gel but dont use alot like dont get gel that makes flakes and DONT USE ALOT!!!!!



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

what about if you got no hair ?



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

I don't like it, sorry!



it looks so yesterday!



freshly washed and sweet smelling wins me over any day!



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

it all depends on the quality of the hair gel and the amount you put on. in my opinion i think hair gel is a necessity and make your hair look neat and professional, it also keeps your hair dry free and keeps your hair do looking fresh, but just make sure you don't go over broad and make your hair wet and silk down cause that is a hair no no.



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

greasy. usually when i see males with hair gel i get the impression of a dirty man. but some guys to it nicely (not a lot) %26amp; i think "that is cool" just don't over do it!



閳绢櫑ly



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

On GINOS yes. like italians and persians :D



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

We're not in the 80s now, dear.



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

greasy, and in some case if you use it too often it'll make hair loss



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

I hate it makes me cringe and i have to look the other way beacuse the hair just looks sticky and gooie



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

It looks a little greasy.



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

sexy cucumber



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

Kinda depends what you are doing with your hair, if you want to spike it you need gel, in moderation it looks fine but if you are just putting it in your hair to put it in or using too much that's gross



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

Well if your hair is really short than using gel to spike it up in front



is pretty hot. but if you intend to slick it down, than NOOOO! Most women hate greasy hair. Its a complete turn off. But if you just use a little for some spikes or stile than its fine.



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

Depends on the style, personally I'm not keen as I like to run my finders through my guys hair and I can't when its gelled.



LADIES - Hair Gel in a Mans Hair ? - Sexy or Greasy ?

Gel does win me own everytime. I hate fluffy heads they turn my stomach and look rough. Gel or wax for me. Or a freeze spray on them sort of lines. I like the wet look but not greasy no. Spotty heads with gel, yuk!!! Ewww hats not nice. If I smell a guy with aftershave im totally blown away i love fresh smells on guys or i usually associate a smell with a guy ive dated previous ahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment