Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Which hair gel is better and why? LA Looks or La Bella hair gel?

I, myself, prefer to use LA Looks hair gel while my friends use La Bella. LA Looks comes in a smaller quantity but is around the same price, but why? Is there a quality difference or something? My friends like La Bella because the containers are larger and it's the same price as the smaller container of LA Looks. Any ingredient or long term difference? I personally don't need it to hold more than a day.



Which hair gel is better and why? LA Looks or La Bella hair gel?

i LOVE LA LOOKS it works so much better... La Bella didnt work as well on me so i think thats why the la looks is smaller and the same price... i believe its better



Which hair gel is better and why? LA Looks or La Bella hair gel?

L.A. Looks



Which hair gel is better and why? LA Looks or La Bella hair gel?

Lol neither of them are really any good. I like to use the American Crew line of products for male clients...



Which hair gel is better and why? LA Looks or La Bella hair gel?

myt friend uses a hair gel which is really thick and blue its like 13 dollars per bottle but smells really nice and it dosn't mflake it has a hard hold all day ! its freat I think its called champkrew ! m

No comments:

Post a Comment