Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair gel help!?

My hair...sorta sucks. It's unimaginably difficult to comb down so I've resorted to gelling it. Unfortunately, my "technique" (which consists of wetting hair, coming back with gel and touching up the front) gets worse the farther down my head I go and I end up with an "ok" front and an inconceivably murdered 'somewhat angled section between the top and back of head where everything seems to stick up in the most random of directions and generally looking rather...bad.'



Does anybody have any advice about how to change my "technique" so as to avoid mutilating my 'back of head, or rather, hair?'



Hair gel help!?

u definitely got thick hair so after whashing, blowdry lightly and the grease ya scalp. u might wanna trim ya hair.



Hair gel help!?

Use a conditioner like Pantene pro-v or tresseme. Use a styling pomade instead of the gel- cause your thick hair helps weigh down the heavy gel. Not many people I know use gel. Try switching your products like I've mentioned and consider getting your hair trimmed- (if it could use it). And the result will be: Your Hair Looking Way Fly brotha!



Hair gel help!?

maybe your gel sucks. :) maybe you should use beyond the zone gel for mohawking it's in a silver tube. from sallys beauty. or you could always resort to not moving your head

No comments:

Post a Comment