Monday, July 27, 2009

Is it safe to use hair gel?

I've started using hair gel recently and am not entirely sure i want to continue. I have doubts regarding its use everyday. The one i purchased it called De Lorenzo. I did a check on the internet. The ingredients like Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol are marked as carcinogenic substances in the FDA, but it also has Aloe Vera. Not sure. Almost all hairgels have ingredients i've gotten to know in a chemistry lab. Should i revert back to Coconut oil?



Is it safe to use hair gel?

No its not safe.if u use it daily 1 day u wont find a single hair on ur head



Is it safe to use hair gel?

If the coconut il worked for your hair, then go for it. I don't think hair gel has an amount of the harmful ingredients great enough to relly harm you. Using any product daily can damage your hair. If you want to continue using the hair gel..I would switch back and forth. use the gel for a few days, and use the oil.



That's what I do, and my hair is super thick, and healthy. I do this with all of the products I use...including shampoo;)

No comments:

Post a Comment